11/5/15

Attention all Ballard Design Shoppers!


photo from Ballard Design Instagram @ballarddesigns_kop

The sixth store in the US is right here in King of Prussia.  Ballard Designs opened it’s doors to a “invitation only” crowd of eager shoppers last night.  BD is located in the newly renovated “Court” side of the King of Prussia Mall on the first floor right next to Macy’s. First appearances were great, the store’s façade is beautiful and sophisticated, in all black.  Upon entering the party, everyone received a free burlap and glitter tote to load up with goodies while sipping wine and tasting butlered hors d'oeuvres.  The store was bustling with excitement of customers freed from the catalogued pages snatching up all the wares in person.  I could tell everyone was curious to see all the merchandise in real life and it didn’t disappoint. My friend and I planned our attack, we divided and conquered the store, re-grouped and did it again so that we didn’t miss anything. 


Design Solutions Center at BD in King of Prussia - photo courtesy of @ballarddesigns_kop

European inspired, beautiful and tasteful furniture is Ballard Designs’ reputation with customized options for many of its' upholstered pieces.  They offer free design consultation at the Design Solutions Center (mid store), with a knowledgable and super friendly sales force there to take care of all your inquires. Many have shopped the pages of “Ballard’s” catalogue for years, trusting the products would delight as they are portrayed in the glossy pictures.  There is no more guessing and no more crossing your fingers hoping the colors and goods will match your interior.  Now you can tote your swatches and lay them out and with a little help from a Ballard team member you can select a perfect compliment for your abode.  I wish I had brought my list for the Holidays because the store is brimming with décor and gifts, the only problem was I kept thinking of what I wanted.  I did walk away with a gift for someone and one for myself…I see a trend starting.  I am looking forward to shopping for my home in the future and finding some more treasures for gift giving.  King of Prussia is definitely shaping up to be a haven for home shoppers, another addition directly above Ballard Design is Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams and it is set to open soon, hope they have a lovely preview bash just like Ballard Designs.


photo courtesy of @ballarddesigns_kop


No comments:

Post a Comment